Welcome to a new online experience with Milton Transitional Housing. You are our trusted advocate and now you can help us spread the news with the community, partners, stakeholders and those in need.
It is the perfect opportunity to celebrate that MTH now has 9 units to help support those in need while seeing 7 graduate individual/ family successes. What better time to find out how you can contribute?
Take a tour of the new MTH online experience, here on this responsive website and also on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Listen to Chair Cheryl Bucknor
What to expect
- A great online experience across all devices. You may notice that the website address does not contain www just https://miltontransitionalhousing.ca
- More detailed great content will be added this month and regularly in the future
- Video snippets from the board members, staff and volunteers about why this is important and what MTH means to them
- Event registrations like the Housing… Our Future forum
- Beautiful photography from Stacey Newman
What to do now?
- Share this website link with your friends, family and community
- Tell us what you think of this new website. Message lexapro online usa us through the website, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. We will act on what we hear from you.
- Complete the form to volunteer
- Have you written a review about MTH yet on our Facebook page?
Opt-in to receive future email blog notifications
We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
Photography here and on the new MTH website courtesy of Stacey Newman